Just remembered that I forgot to buy the fish food and coral food – yes, even the corals need food too!
I rushed this evening to Saltwater City and bought them:
- Mysis Shrimp, $5.99
- Formula One, $5.99
Then went to Safeway and bought the "Turkey Baster", $0.50.
How to feed the fish/coral:
- take 1/3 slice of cube of mysis and formula one
- put it in a cup with fresh water, wait till it thaws
- rinse it with fresh water in a fish net
- dump the fresh water from the cup and fill it with tank water
- use the turkey baster to add the food (with water) onto the corals and into the tank